We welcome friends, volunteers and audience members to share their talents with us!
There are a number of ways to contribute.
In order for the choir to remain focused on making quality music, we need volunteers. DCS (your community choir) can always use your assistance in a variety of ways. Should you feel the desire to assist or have a specific skill set that would benefit the ensemble, please consider one or more of the following ways in which you can assist us.
- Design and /or production of posters/tickets/brochures
- Design and production of concert programs
- Annual recruitment campaign
- Media production: newspapers, magazine, radio, cable TV, articles, before and after events.
- Stage Crew: set up and take down
- Sound and Lighting
- Front of House Staff
- Ticket Sellers
- Master of Ceremonies
- Filming/Recording/Photography(dress rehearsal and concerts)
- Post concert refreshment set-up for musicians and audience
- and much more...
If you feel you would like to contribute in some way, please feel free to contact John Wervers: email@example.com